The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Adhering to and enhancing coding standards
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Profiling and improving application performance and coding standards
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Integrating front end components with back-end using REST Api’s
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Minimum 1-2+ year(s) of experience working as a React.js developer.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience in mobile and responsive development
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Prior experience of working Git, Node.js and Docker
- Willing to work in Agile cross-functional team model
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Prior experience of working and communicating with US/Canada-based clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal